Looking at getting a lemonpeel...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I have a choice to make as far as adding my final fish to my 55g. I really want a tang but I decided to wait. :-(

Is the lemonpeel a happy fish? Liveaquaria says reef with caution. I currently have 20 corals I think everything from zooa's to sps.

Current stock is 4 clown fish, a lawmower blenny, a pink spotted watchman goby and a royal gramma.

I am debating yet again between say 3 orange cardinals, a yellow eye kole tang or this lemonpeel.

Lemonpeel Angel | Angels, Dwarf | PetSolutions

What would go best do ya think?

thanks for any help!!
:-D

I really like the lemon peel. If I could have safely put one in my 34 red sea I would have. I got a Pygmy angel I instead. Hope this helps you decide.

since its the last fish you're putting i'm sure it'll addapt to its new surroundings but like always there is still that chance it would eat the corals

Yeah, after more thought I've cancelled out the thought.

Thanks guys....

Still searching for that perfect fish

Carey, check out the coral beauty angel, they stay small and great color! And I do love purple! It doesn't bother my srooms at all, but does pick at the coraline. Leaves my other fish alone to.

why not look into a midas blenny, they are reef safe and are peaceful, and have a nice yellow and blue to them. they also swim like eels so its very entertaining to watch

Sixline wrasse are really lively and love darting in and out of rocks all day. I've heard they can be aggressive but mine was fine for the short amount of time I had it.

The purple tilefish I saw at the LFS was nowhere close to that deep of purple. Just a heads up that the lights might make the fish look better

Back
Top Bottom