Make it BETTER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VinnyP

Aquarium Advice Activist
So here's my 12 Gallon Fluval Edge tank, has 2 damsels in it and 3 hermit crabs and 2 snails for some clean up. I'm looking into getting rid of the damsels because they are aggressive and are not good with other fish. I also want to get some corals possibly add more LR. Any suggestions on what to add for more decor and fish ? Trying to set up a nice reef tank with some nice corals and two to three fish

Attachments

• tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 65
A 12g is a pretty small tank. Take a look here and see what catches your eye. Not all these will fit in a 12g, but this is a good place to start:

Nano Fish

Hey vinnyp :) just bought the same tank as you. Where did you get the big rock to the left? Im thinking that i could use something similar to create the sensation of a mountain :)

I have to say that green banded goby are soooo beautiful!!! And so much fun to watch too!! Once i found some in a local store here in puerto rico for $6 each!! Those were good times!!! :)

It's actually three different pieces. It's just live rock and you can get it usually at any local LFS or online

Back
Top Bottom