Marineland Deep Dimension Corner-Flo Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1JanJan2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

I've had a 46g bowfront freshwater for years that I still love but I'm a total salt-water newbie. I recently came across a marineland deep dimension corner-flo tank. If anybody is willing, could you review the link and let me know what you think? I would like to eventually have a tank that looks almost exactly what they show in terms of coral/fishies, etc.

The New Marine Series

For a newb, is this the way to go so I don't have to figure out all the plumbing, etc. by myself?

Thank you so much!

I think these are the way to go if you can afford them. They are some of the best tanks and stands in my opinion but that will cost you. I also really like the biowheel technology. Have used bio wheels on all my tanks with success.

Here is an idea of the price you will pay:

Complete Aquarium Kits with Stands: Marineland Monterey Deep Dimension Super Systems

Complete Aquarium Kits with Stands: Marineland Standard Monterey Super Systems

The first link is for deep demensions and the second link is for standard sized tanks.

The shipping is to high for me to pay so I am going to see what a local fish store will charge for the same system. The LFS may charge more but you do not have to pay $1000 to have it shipped and you have a store incase there are any problems.

I like these systems because they are complete and keep all the filtration and heaters tucked away nicely. The sumps are huge on these systems!

Thank you - I'll guess I'll have to start saving even more pennies;)

Back
Top Bottom