Mike's Algae Powered Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, meant of the frag :X I started following this when you first post it.. Everything looks good, including the video!

O lol . Well it never actually opened So hopefully tomorrow I'll come home from work to a nice open gsp frag lol. . Thanks for following though.

Woohoo first coral! Lol looking forward to seeing it. Remember to start the lights out pretty low then slowly bring them up.

Yea its pretty exciting. I have the lights turned all the way down and placed it on the sand bed. I wish it would have opened up though but I'm trying not to worry about it. I also gave them a list of the anglers I am interested in and they are going to call their suppliers to see what they can get for me.

A frag is a small piece of a coral that is cut (fragged ) from a larger piece and glued to a ceramic disc or a small piece of rock..

img_2218899_0_1b9015601f563fcbc0d073a43c966c93.jpg

skywhitney said:
from what i can tell it looks like they have opened up nicely

From what you can tell ? Is that a joke at my cameras horrible picture taking lol just kidding sky. It was nice and full like it was at the Lfs . Thanks for the compliment bean girl. I picked up this shroom last night but it is still all closed up. It was a purple color at the Lfs but has green showing in my tank.

Attachments

• image-1421794649.jpg
    image-1421794649.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 129
From what you can tell ? Is that a joke at my cameras horrible picture taking lol just kidding sky. It was nice and full like it was at the Lfs . Thanks for the compliment bean girl. I picked up this shroom last night but it is still all closed up. It was a purple color at the Lfs but has green showing in my tank.

Lol is there a coral in that pic? I kid, I kid! Sounds like a great grab. Mushrooms are easy to multiply so you'll have more in no time.

Well I'm pretty mad right now. Live aquaria has a black angler but I can't order it since I have to work this Saturday and won't be home to get it . :(

Well I'm pretty mad right now. Live aquaria has a black angler but I can't order it since I have to work this Saturday and won't be home to get it . :(

Can you send it to one of the lfs to hold until you can pick it up? The stores here will do that for like $5

That I'm not sure about. Might be worth a shot . I may just wait though since it's not the one I really really want lol. I know as soon as I would order this one the other would be available.

Well pass it up then. Better off holding out than regretting your purchase.

Some more pics . I'm still trying to get the hang of taking then with LEDs.

Attachments

• image-4158421568.jpg
    image-4158421568.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 163
  • image-3531679311.jpg
    image-3531679311.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 162
  • image-665982650.jpg
    image-665982650.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 136
Back
Top Bottom