More expensive fish suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, believe me, I would not buy it if it was not looking good and eating. I saw it there about 3 weeks ago and it looked pretty beat up (fins all torn up). They have it as "not for sale" ever since. I'm assuming someone bought it and it had issues with another aggressive fish, so they took it out. Three weeks later it is starting to look much better. I never asked them what the story was though.

tsharkey said:
Wow! I didn't know that. That's neat. I have a long spine in my tank so I hope they become a trio!

As for a tomini I second that as I have one in my aquarium. They are active but have those striking orange "streamers". Do some further research on it and see what you think. Also try the sites provided a link to above and browse it for thoughts and ideas. They have a huge selection of wrasses and of tangs and angels, etc.

I also think you and jack should get a Tomini! I want one so bad but people have told me 55 is too small for one.

Back
Top Bottom