My 40 breeder tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What kind of lights are you using? I also have a 40B and I'm running 4 ATI bulbs. But my light fixture broke and was looking into LEDs. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421222273.000920.jpg
(Only the moon lights works)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Today was crazy, I went to another fish store and saw a gem tang! Sorry the pic is bad. They told me they paid $3000 for it. I don't see how you can put that much into a fish that might get sick and die even if it is very rare.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421633955.623096.jpg

Those are some great photos of your Clownfish, he looks so cute! And wow about the Gem Tang! I have only seen those though an electronic screen or in print, never in person! That price is crazy! I can't remember why they are so expensive! In my mind, if a fish is expensive because it is rare, it should be left in the ocean. Lots of fish are expensive though because of the elevations they inhabit though! :)

I agree with you about leaving them in the ocean and I was amazed when I saw it because the store wasn't that nice. And thanks for the compliments!

How low do I need to get my nitrate to get some soft corals like mushrooms and leathers.

I got my first coral today. Green star polyps!
Closed:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423102811.127458.jpg
Open:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423102868.035579.jpg

I am going to continue this in the showcase section

Back
Top Bottom