My 5 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like I said buy some small pieces from your LCD with it on it and it will spread

msuhaizie said:
Coralline algae still not appear.. Huhsss.. Is there any effect if i'm not using metal halide or t5 light to grow coralline algae? I'm just using normal white light.. Answer me plz.. My tank look weird without coralline algae(looks not natural) even i already hv rubble rock and some of it that i get it when i bought lps coral.. Its not spread.. My tank already set up is about 3mnths..

Its giving me a headache trying to read your posts.

New look after 3months.. Huhu.. Am i too crowded?

Attachments

• image-2863114436.jpg
    image-2863114436.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 137
Look like there is some on the left middle to bottom rock

Ok thanks.. Actually now i hv 2 damsels and i plan to add another 2 more fish which r clownfish and small blue tang.. Any advise? I'm worried if damsel attack my new fish later on..

msuhaizie said:
Ok thanks.. Actually now i hv 2 damsels and i plan to add another 2 more fish which r clownfish and small blue tang.. Any advise? I'm worried if damsel attack my new fish later on..

Nononononononononononono absolutely not. I don't even think a 5 gallon tank should even have any fish, especially not a tang of any sort or a clown. That is just crazy that someone could even think about doing this in any way. Have you researched those fish whatsoever?

Yup.. After do some research i hv decided not to buy tang just clownfish maybe.. I got torch and hammer coral for clownfish host.. I love to see clownfish host my corals.. Can i do that?

msuhaizie said:

You can ACTUALLY put fish in a 5 gallon tank???? I would never suggest that!

A blue tang would break out with ich before it got to that small of a tank.

Gboy66 said:
You can ACTUALLY put fish in a 5 gallon tank???? I would never suggest that!

Hhahahha gboy ur
Killing me

I had a single green clown goby in my 4g pico and felt terrible about having him in such a small tank. He is only about an inch long or less and stays in the rock work but it was still a tight fit. I ended up upgrading to a 20g for him and so I could get other micro fish. :)

do you understand that your tank is one thirtysixth of the MINIMUM size tank for a blue tang
the clown needs at least 20 gallons and same with the damsels

by the way, an adult blue tang is bigger than your tank

You don't have much room to talk tho since u are still trying to put a angel in yours

Don't add any more fish! A blue tang grows a foot long, clowns would outgrow that tank in 6 months, and even that white & black striped damsel will be 4+ inches in a year or two. I would suggest upgrading to a 20 or even better a 30 gallon then consider getting a clownfish, your tank looks really nice but your setting yourself up for a disaster...

zacheyp said:
do you understand that your tank is one thirtysixth of the MINIMUM size tank for a blue tang
the clown needs at least 20 gallons and same with the damsels

by the way, an adult blue tang is bigger than your tank

Hey guys, its all good! OP just didnt research before hand, but now knows whats up. Lets not snap :D

Back
Top Bottom