My first attempt at keep corals :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say mushrooms would be perfect! Easy and cheap! You can look into some zooas too, some really nice colors from them and they don't require alot.

I tend to buy my corals in groups, but since your tank is so new I'd suggest just a couple to start.

How hard is a sea cucumber to look after and is my tank to small? Do you no a reliable site were I can research corals?

How hard is a sea cucumber to look after and is my tank to small? Do you no a reliable site were I can research corals?

I have a sea cucumber. It's very easy to take care of. In fact it's easy to forget it's there if it's hiding in the rocks. But it'll just take your sand and spit it out.. lol.

They say be careful though because if they're stressed they can spit out their insides and this can be toxic to your system.

And to answer another question you had, you can add lots of corals at once if you want. You don't need to do one at a time.

Put I'm my first mushrooms yesterday and this is how they looked when I got up :)

Attachments

• image-1316963997.jpg
    image-1316963997.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1783452604.jpg
    image-1783452604.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom