My first corals!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperAlex

Aquarium Advice Freak
It has been a while since I've posted on this forum but I wanted to give a short update on my tank. I have gotten rid of my fox face( not related to the corals)and my 2 chocolate chip starfish in order to add the first corals to my tank!! They are a frogspawn and some kind of zoa that my coworker gave me to try out. My stock list is as follows 90G:eek:cellaris clown x2, blue spot puffer x1, Tomini tang x1, flame hawk x1, mandarin dragonet x1, conch x1, red legged hermit crabs x? And snails x?. Here are a couple of pictures, let me know if you know what the zoas are or if you have any other advice for me.

image-2384863415.jpg

image-2645746150.jpg

It has been a while since I've posted on this forum but I wanted to give a short update on my tank. I have gotten rid of my fox face( not related to the corals)and my 2 chocolate chip starfish in order to add the first corals to my tank!! They are a frogspawn and some kind of zoa that my coworker gave me to try out. My stock list is as follows 90G:eek:cellaris clown x2, blue spot puffer x1, Tomini tang x1, flame hawk x1, mandarin dragonet x1, conch x1, red legged hermit crabs x? And snails x?. Here are a couple of pictures, let me know if you know what the zoas are or if you have any other advice for me.

Zoas may be Candy Apples but not 100% positive.

Be careful with your blue spot puffer and corals. Just had to get rid of mine bc he ate almost ALL of my corals. It was not fun lol

Thanks for the heads up, it's been almost a week and he hasn't shown any interest in any of them. I also added this!

image-4273988931.jpg

image-3972577785.jpg

I think I'm going to like this coral stuff!

Thanks for the heads up, it's been almost a week and he hasn't shown any interest in any of them. I also added this!

I think I'm going to like this coral stuff!

That's a good sign. Just keep an eye on him. Not sure what the other pic is. Too small to make out colors

They are purple on the tenticles and rim then a green ring and purple dot in the center.

Back
Top Bottom