My first SW setup!!! w/pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well tell me what you think! Any constructive criticism welcome.

Attachments

• p5220725.jpg
    p5220725.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 86
  • p5220721.jpg
    p5220721.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 99
29Gal. Tank, 40lbs of Un-cured Fiji Premium. Although I'm telling ya this is some nice UN-Cured rock. The coraline coverage is abundant and I can already see things starting to ...

... COME ALIVE mmmmmuahahahahah mmmmmmuahahahaha! :wink:

Hmm that dont look like 40lbs but pics are decieving. I would add some more live rock if possible. Other wise the tank looks great!

gooyferret said:
Hmm that dont look like 40lbs but pics are decieving. I would add some more live rock if possible. Other wise the tank looks great!

Yeah I know doesn't look like 40 pounds, actually it's a little less. I weighed it all on a digital shipping scale and it was right around 37.9lbs. Then I took some of it and broke it down to rubble and put it in the top of the Eclipse hood where the carbon bag would normally sit, right before the dreaded Bio-Wheel!
I plan on getting some more after the tank is finished cycling to bring it up to around 50lbs. This time I'm getting cured LR ... this was all Un-Cured!!!!!

Looks very nice! You are off to a good start.
I took some of it and broke it down to rubble and put it in the top of the Eclipse hood where the carbon bag would normally sit,
great choice!
(y) (y) (y)

Back
Top Bottom