My New 29 Gallon Oceanic Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! Can't wait to see pics! I had aipaista and I got a peppermint shrimp and he ate all of it!:D

Here's pics...the angelfish is a little shy lol:) and I'm gonna a peppermint shrimp Friday and 10 hermit crabs oh and my LFS owner gave me 3 baby starfish for free:D I love that guy

Attachments

• image-3949407554.jpg
    image-3949407554.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image-4182908837.jpg
    image-4182908837.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3234870548.jpg
    image-3234870548.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 79
  • image-3417570840.jpg
    image-3417570840.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image-3645607489.jpg
    image-3645607489.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 87
:D Beautiful! Haha i think i might skip the 15G nano and go with a 29G biocube lol So much more selection!

Oscarr19 said:
:D Beautiful! Haha i think i might skip the 15G nano and go with a 29G biocube lol So much more selection!

You should it's totally worth it but try to find a used one I got mine 150$ there usually sold brand new for like 650$ but still worth it:)

650!?! They're like 300 bucks here with a stand. Haha for once Canada has a cheaper price lol

Lol i might of missed this but i have a few questions. Are you using a sump and protein skimmer? Do you know if the biocube lights can support some corals?

Oscarr19 said:
Lol i might of missed this but i have a few questions. Are you using a sump and protein skimmer? Do you know if the biocube lights can support some corals?

Theres different versions of the biocube but my version has a skimmer but I don't have a sump but it's perfect still and the lights support like simple corals

Ok thanks. simple corals is all i'm really interested in. Not looking into getting anything too complex lol

Oh do you have the HQI BioCube? It seems like the only one that has a built in protein skimmer.

Oscarr19 said:
Oh do you have the HQI BioCube? It seems like the only one that has a built in protein skimmer.

Uhhhhh I'm not sure I know it's an oceanic biocube but idk

Ohhh kk nevermind i just saw that they sell the skimmer made for the biocube. My bad lol

I've had alot of success with my Biocube reef and am extremely familiar with the system, mods, add ons, ect. If you have any questions along the way feel free to ask, I have some pics of my tank if you wanted to look.

Alot of people get on peoples case about adding fish before cycling, I added fish my 2nd day after filling and they are still alive a year later, Biocubes are great for quickly cycling tanks, try adding cheato and a stocking of activated carbon in the 2nd chamber, this will improve your water quality fast!

Back
Top Bottom