My New 29 Gallon Oceanic Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Good suggestions^^ i would get a snaller blenny because the midas gets up to 6" and thats big for a biocube. :) and actually, a orange and B&W clowns will get along as ling as they are differant sizes :) mine love eachother!

Thanks for clarifying about the clowns!

The tail spot Blenny is gorgeous!

These will be my fishes:)

Attachments

• image-638078459.jpg
    image-638078459.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image-1827360204.jpg
    image-1827360204.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3608487346.jpg
    image-3608487346.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1707631401.jpg
    image-1707631401.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2589453130.jpg
    image-2589453130.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 59
I came up with a list of corals that I like, I'm researching them all but it's quicker asking you guys, tell me if any of them will not be suited with my aquarium, or if they are particularly hard to care for. Thanks in advance.
Elegance Coral
Brain Coral
Bubble Coral
Zoas
Torch Coral
Candy cane Coral
Flowerpot Coral
GSP
Toadstool Mushroom & other mushrooms
Leather
Birds Nest
Chili Coral
Flower Tree Coral
Long tentacle plate coral

If you guys could watch this video and help me identify some of the corals in it. I would like to know what the large, light pink one is and what the circular ones that are on the sand bed that have a inner blue ring and outer grayish-green ring. Thanks.

Hey Keeper,
The pink one is pulsing Xenia in the middle.
As for the other 2, not positive but I'm thinking Mini-maxi or Carribean Rock Anemones.

Flreefer said:
Hey Keeper,
The pink one is pulsing Xenia in the middle.
As for the other 2, not positive but I'm thinking Mini-maxi or Carribean Rock Anemones.

Thank you:) is the pulsing Xenia particularly hard to care for? I want something big that will cover a bunch of space and I eventually want my tank to look similar to that one.

Sorry, on my phone....
Other tanks, it doesn't do too well. Not too sure why. I've had some in the past and it did well for about 3-4 months, then shriveled up to nothing and died. Never understood why, but it was at my start in the hobby, and that probably had something to do with it.

I'll do some more research on it, figure out if I should get it or not. And the other ones look more like the mini-maxi anemone to me, not sure if I want an anemone. They must be easier than other anemones though right? Since they were at the bottom they must not need much light..idk though.

Back
Top Bottom