My New 29 Gallon Oceanic Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I would think they are easier than other Nems, and usually much less expensive. That tank looked like it had quite a bit of light too, so the bottom placement.
Good luck with your research and tank! :)

Less expensive is always good haha:) and right, it did have quite a bit of light, thanks so much for your help:)

So occasionally I see that people only feed their fish every other day or every two days, but I feed mine very day. Is it necessary to feed them every day?

Right now I have two clownfish, a damsel, and a firefish bit soon I'll have two clownfish, firefish, coral beauty angel, and tail-spot blenny.

I feed them Ocean Nutrition Formula One Pellet. Should I be giving them other stuff? LFS said that was enough, that's what he feeds his fish. And I know they're great because he has personal tanks in his store...

Thats good, but i HIGHLY reccomend adding a variety of foods. For example i feed nls pellets, mysis shrimp, blood worms, algea sheets (foxface) and brine shrimp as a treat.

If i were you i would feed the pellets every other day with the exception of sunday where you feed mysis (VERY good for fish) and maybe one other day like wednesday where you feed some garlic soaked foods. Your fish will be brighter, healthier, and happier. Just my opinion :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Thats good, but i HIGHLY reccomend adding a variety of foods. For example i feed nls pellets, mysis shrimp, blood worms, algea sheets (foxface) and brine shrimp as a treat.

If i were you i would feed the pellets every other day with the exception of sunday where you feed mysis (VERY good for fish) and maybe one other day like wednesday where you feed some garlic soaled foods. Just my opinion

Alright, next time I go I'll ask about some more variety of foods:) thanks

No problem. If nothing els, get mysis shrimp. If they have spirulia (spell check) mysis thats even better. It has garlic in it which boosts their immune system, helps fight ich.

The Firefish finally started coming out and doing stuff, regularly swimming but then it died I don't know why. The water was perfectly fine I checked the params. He might have not been getting enough food since I started only feeding every other day and feeding them just a couple pellets at a time, and that was before he started coming out.

Back
Top Bottom