My new LR tomorrow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nyghtone

Aquarium Advice Freak
LR's has shipped my new 40 lbs and it's due here by noon tomorrow!!! I'll post pics when I get them taken and all. Zach has been great to work with the whole way, and I'm glad to hear that they are back up and running after the hurricanes!!!!

Joshua...

Well, rocks in the tank, came with a ton of life, couple brittle stars, a bristle worm, about 5 inches long, tons of little corals that will probably die in my tank :( :( :(. Also one of them mantis shrimps, but thankfully it didn't make the trip, beautiful shrimp though, all blue and glowing, but thankfully dead, haha.

Also one little snail that I can't identifiy, the body is bright red, small pointed shell, any ideas????

I'll have pictures when I get my digital camera back from my mom, haha. The rock is more perfect than I would have ever imagined!!!!

Joshua...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Did you get the Keys or Gulf rock from LR.com? I am still trying to decide which one to get.

Thanks!

P.S. A (as in one) bristleworm? My friend just bought a used tank....infested with bristle worms! We are guessing at 200-300 at least in his 20 gallon tank! I spent 3 hours one night helping him pluck them from the live rock...there were so many...they were attacking his fish!

Yes, one bristleworm, that I've seen. It's huge, and seems to prefer sand sifting, from what I can tell it's not of the violent type :D

I am still waiting on the camera, but I will get it soon I hope, I got the Key's rock btw, I ordered gulf rock, but they upgraded me to keys for some reason that I'm not sure of, but I didn't argue!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua...

Back
Top Bottom