my stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matt1245

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok so i figured out that i want to have 3 green chromis, a mated pair of clowns, yellow watchman goby and a flame angel

would i have to add the chromis and clowns at the same time so they wont fight? and also is it bad to add all three green chromis at the same time? or would that be ok

You`ll need to add all the chromis at the same time. I dont think I would add all five fish at one time. Too much of a bioload increase. Maybe the green chromis first and then the clowns and then the goby and last the flame. It could be done differently but that`s just how I would do it. I really think you would have a full tank then if you are talking about the 29 gallon tank.

I would put the mated pair of clowns 1st the 3 green chromis or the yellow watchman goby and finally the flame angel. I have read that the watchman goby do better in pairs (less stress for them). I have 2 watchman gobies and they are quite timid by themselves. However, as a pair they are comfortable.

would the gobie be ok with a pistol shrimp or get 2 gobies still?

Back
Top Bottom