My wish list, Opinions wanted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philly

Aquarium Advice Freak
1 Yellow Tang
1 Blue Tang
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
1 Yellow Watchman
1 Firefish
1 Ruby Head Fairy Wrasse

Assorted inverts, and corals

Any recommendations for inverts or corals that are easy to take care of, would be highly appreciated.

I have a 90 gallon surf line with 4 power heads with quick filters and a protein skimmer and im getting a really good lighting system.
2 Oceanic Clownfish

Assorted inverts, and corals

Any recommendations for inverts or corals that are easy to take care of, would be highly appreciated.

I have a 90 gallon surf line with 4 power heads with quick filters and a protein skimmer and im getting a really good lighting system.

if it were me, i would pick one or the other of the tangs, ive seen tangs housed in the same tank to serious damage to eachother.

I think the list looks okay. Just remember to add these fish very slowly. Over the course of months. Set up a QT tank and do things right from the start. This will save you big $$$ in the long run. Add the yellow tang last, it is the most aggressive fish. the blue and yellow have different color and body shape so fighting will most likely not be an issue. Not to say it won't happen. Haveyou thought about inverts? With the tangs I would get a couple of skunk cleaner shrimp and pick up a pistol shrimp for the goby.

wait on the corals. I dont think your tank will be ready for several months at least. That will give you time to figure out what you want and what your tank can manage.

Why not have a Coral Banded shrimp and a fire shrimp in there??? Both are awsome looking and very colorful!

i want skunk, pistol, coral branded and fire shrimp. how many of each and what order do i get them in?

I agree with Rocket, wait on the corals for awhile. As for the shrimp...acouple of cleaners, some peppermints, one coral banded and blood would be good. Don't forget the reef hermits and snails.

Back
Top Bottom