Nasty Fish question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmlorfam

Aquarium Advice Regular
Help! I have a jeweled damsel that's out of control. once my tank was established I added two Clowns and a jeweled damsel. After that my cleaning crew. all was fine, until i attempted to add a royal gramma. The damsel went nuts and did not like the new addition. The poor Gramma has found safety in the small caves within the LR, and only ventures out during feeding. That's when the Damsel lets him have it. The damsel only hates the Gramma. Any advice on what to do? I thought these were docile species and compatible. will I be able to add more fish without the damsel bullying all newcomers?

OK, Thanks. Hey my friend has a tank with loinfish. maybe i could interest him into putting the damsel in his tank. :rolleyes:.....Just kidding! It is a shame, i swear i read these fish are gentle and easy to maintain. that's why he was chosen as a first entry. This is much more difficult than freshwater. those fish are easy to group together for a peaceful tank (Cichlids BAD, Neons everything eats Neons...) Oh Well live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom