need help identifying...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DIZZLE808

Aquarium Advice Freak
seems like overnight this happened to my lemon peel. I'm thinking its HLLE but I really don't know. So I'm hoping someone could help me out with this one. He's housed in my 55 gallon along with 2 clowns and 1 chromis. I had a Kole Tang who died on Sunday, which again seemed like it happened overnight because when the lights turned off for the night they both looked fine (no markings, discoloration etc.) When I took the tang out he had a lot of white splotches which looked like HLLE so I'm assuming its the same for the lemon peel. Today the lemon peel is swimming around and looks alot more like his self, yesterday he was really sluggish and not as active. any help is greatly appreciated.
apologies for the pics.... he hides behind the rocks as soon as he realizes that I'm not there to feed them.

Attachments

• lemonpeel.jpg
    lemonpeel.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 116
  • lemonpeel1.jpg
    lemonpeel1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 122
Looks like a bacterial infection that another person had on a yellow tang. Try melafix and/or primafix in a HT.

Came home from work today and all the marks the lemon peel had are gone.... Don't know what to make of it:confused:

Back
Top Bottom