New 1256 with sump skimmer etc real nice set up but im a novice....enough said

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Orivera15

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok so I started with a 75 gallon saltwater, For some reason after many months my nitrate where ver high....so I bought one of the aquapurie filter and this thing does all the water change for me......they recommend one water Change but I was not sure.....like let it run for sometime and checked all my water and all the reading where perfect ....it's been the months now....

No I finally decided to upgrade a got a great on 125g tank in I'm sorry but I'm a novices when it domes to this stuff....
Right I have it set up with 3aol sol light and a tank under....the tank under near has three white sox a spot of a refusium and a spot for some sump pumps and also an octo puss skimmer........my question to,you guy is that right now the beautiful life rock I have in there has like the regular algae growing on the rocks is there any suggestion out there onnwhat to do,,,,,all I do have a few small pieces of coral.....anu suggestion pleas help I have had my 75 gallon for 3 years and now with this 125 I fee like a novice...Somme one help...the sorry the title is misspelled...it's should be 125gallons

Ok. I think you're question is what to do about algae?

It means there are too many nutrients in the tank which means over feeding or not enough water changes. You have coral so you cant go "lights out" but try reducing the time the lights are on. Some fish eat hair algae which will help, but the nutrients will still be there (fish poop) good luck, hope I understood the question...

Back
Top Bottom