new addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stumpy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Couldn't get a clown this weekend so I brought this little fellow home. I think he is a escaped convict! lol

Attachments

• fishes_023.jpg
    fishes_023.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 79
I remember last year at one of my LFS I was lucky enough to see a mated pair of Banggai after they had little ones. They were swimming around with them in their mouth....was really a sight to see. Have wanted to have a pair ever since. Congrats

stumpy..
he is cool...i had 1 called louis (after louis cardinals) lol
could not get him to eat :cry: he went back to LFS.
good luck )

ogden10 said:
I remember last year at one of my LFS I was lucky enough to see a mated pair of Banggai after they had little ones. They were swimming around with them in their mouth....was really a sight to see. Have wanted to have a pair ever since. Congrats

My banger just "gave birth" aka spit out about 20 babies today.

Mine seems interested in food but does not eat very much. He will chase the flake and pellets but usually dosen't eat or he spits it out. He will usually eat a few bites of the mysis shrimp. Does anyone think soaking in garlic would help?

From my experience Bangaii like meaty foods. Mine love Brine, Mysis, Bloodworms, and blended up seafood. I've rarely if ever seen them take flake or pellets.

Back
Top Bottom