New angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

75 frsh 90 reef

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420773268.012607.jpg
I added a new bicolored angel today after being in the tank for a little over a half hour he's swimming around Nicely. My Lfs had him in a coral tank and said he hasn't been touching anything so I thought I would try him out hopefully as long as I keep him well fed he won't eat mine either ?

They are a very finicky eater. Be ready to try different foods. My angel waited 4 years to start munching on my corals so always keep an eye out. You cant fool mother nature.

Currently I'm having trouble getting him to eat he picked at my seaweed clip but. It was empty. I filled it up and he will go near it. But just looks and swims away. I fed Mysis today flavored with garlic. And wasn't interested. Tomorrow I will try krill. Although my kole tang is being territorial so that might have something to do with it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420856000.631852.jpg no signs of stress or abuse from the tang but won't let the angel into the caves

It has been a pretty short period of time. The tang and Angel will probably figure it out. I added a blue jaw trigger about two weeks ago and it spent almost all day hiding in the back corner of the tank. It finally started coming out, and even eating, with the other fish, but that was about ten days in.

Back
Top Bottom