New Clown, New Look, New Clean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went to the LFS today, for my usual watre fillup and to test my water out. I handed the guy my sample and one by one he went through the tests, all good. Here are my Params.

SG- 1.024
Ammonia- 0.0
Nitrite- 0.0
Nitrate-0.0
pH- 8.2

Are there any others I need to test? Since my tests were good I bought a clown, they got in a new shipment of Tank Raised False Percs last week and I got a really small one. He is hiding so I will have to get a picture later. I also organized my cabinet. I am looking for a clip on fan so I can get some movement in there.

I am looking into my fuge right now, and see a small star, should I move him into the main tank? He is white.

Here is a picture of my organizing skills.

Ok, the site says the star eats coral so I will leave him in the fuge. I caught my clown out so here is the first picture of him.

Don't worry about the small white starfish they eat algae and detrius, I have these starfish all over my reef tanks. The starfish that eat corals are somewhat bigger and tan colored. For more information on the coral eating stars you can read about them on this site www.garf.com

EMS503 if you right click on the page your looking and pick properties you should see an address of the page your own. You could copy and paste that to get a direct page.

I know garf's site is a bit hard to navagate some times even when you know what your looking for and know its there.

LOL, I don't think the neighbors would miss that one. I was thinking about leaving him as Mr. Fish

Yeah he is all white all over. He is mising three legs. I dont know if he will live. Clown update: He will not leave the front of the tank, he swims all in the bow part.

Back
Top Bottom