New fish, inverts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David Moyer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a biocube 14 and I'd like some ideas of what else would be awesome to have in there. I already have some snails, hermits, mushrooms, zoas, Kenya tree, and one blue damsel. I would like to add something that would be fun to watch, very hardy, and won't destroy my water readings. Everything of the biocube is stock with one extra nano powerhead. I would love to get some pulsing xenia but can't get my hands on any--I quests I gotta wait til spring/summer for that.

Open to suggestions.

Thanx

I would say a cleaner shrimp would be good. They are pretty much cleanup crew but are interesting to watch. Do you have a fish?

Cleaner shrimp

How many cleaner shrimp would be good for a biocube 14. Do they like to be paired up?

Thanx

How many cleaner shrimp would be good for a biocube 14. Do they like to be paired up?

Thanx

I'm not sure what they like, I have 2 and 1 fire shrimp. I started with one cleaner and it seemed happy, now I have 2 and they constantly produce fry. It is good live food for fish and coral. I am not sure about how they would be for space but I'm sure one would be fine. The fire shrimp are better looking IMO but the cleaner shrimp are more interesting.

Just got back from the fish store. I got 2 feather dusters, 2 emerald crabs, 2 peppermint shrimp. I wanted to get a skunk cleaner shrimp but cost $30. I'll wait until my aquarium is a little older to get something so expensive. We'll see how it goes.

Thanx for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom