new fish! (with pics!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
I decided to go ahead and try keeping a b&w false perc (bart) and a normal colored false perc (mel)together.... so far so good. They are swimming peacefully with each other- no agression issues, just lots of mirrored swimming! YAY!

img_308759_0_51631dcaa5554038c223a34f2f0ceffa.jpg

They also got some other friends... a cleaner shrimp (still no name for him yet)...

img_308759_1_8b357bb9d09bfb8b7ac7b8f9fc195a3f.jpg

and a scooter blenny(moe) (I'm so glad that he's eating prepared food!)

img_308759_2_7935327f3cc1ab30c0af653d6c00e929.jpg

(that's Spike with Moe)

Oh NO !!! Problem with the percs..... the top one is already missing part of his tail!!!! :mrgreen:

Tey rearranging the rocks if you haven't already done so. Cuts down on territorial wars.

c0mf0rt: Thanks for the good laugh!

We rearranged half of the rocks, no problems yet... if I notice territorial wars (is it wrong that term reminds me of junkyard wars?) we'll aquascape it all)

Quarry- my dad bought me the urchin, and dubbed him spike. I can't change the name now... not when he randomly calls to see how spike is. I can't imagine where you came up with that name! :)

my boyfriend named my shrimp polyester. i have no idea why. but i thought it was funny so it just stuck. funny how other people always seem to name my pets.

Back
Top Bottom