New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah for sure i have two chromis, a black clownfish and a lawnmower blenny. Was going to get a baby yellow tang but i dont want to upgrade anytime soon. Ive discovered that id rather have more coral and possibly anenomes then fish . I do want another clown, also a mandarin, how fast did your tang grow? I would love to remove my two chromis damsels to make room for better livestock but i can never catch them buggers

Attachments

• image-74995902.jpg
    image-74995902.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image-949683525.jpg
    image-949683525.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2164548226.jpg
    image-2164548226.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 59
  • image-13650229.jpg
    image-13650229.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image-4087225281.jpg
    image-4087225281.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 64
Looks good man! The tang Hasent really grown much.. He is about 2". I have more live rock on the way and may try coral out lol

Thnks dude! Im gonna drop about 75 bucks on some coral and salt mix, wednesday is triple points at big als so id love to get there its an hour or so drive from here which sucks :(

Thnks dude! Im gonna drop about 75 bucks on some coral and salt mix, wednesday is triple points at big als so id love to get there its an hour or so drive from here which sucks :(

Haha yes Wednesdays is double points at big als
Btw the Scarborough store is way better than Mississauga but u may already kno that

Thanks tanner:) and no i havent been to mississuaga or scarborough.. My closest ones are hamilton kitchener or london

I didn't realize how many stores there was

I kno there's also one In Barrie

Yep, brampton as well as calgary and edmonton vaughn and a few others. I havent found one that sells frags yet

If u lived closer to the city I would say dont go to big als for
Corals wayyyy over priced
There is a guy located in north York tht sells coral. Frags most for 10$ and there beautiful and healthy all mine are from him

I do trip thru the city often i make the trip to peterborough once a month, usually take the 401, i wanted to check out the coral reef shop in burlington as well

Oooo but he has a website that you can see all he has for sale he also ships the website is fragbox.ca
Ill attach a pic of his personal tank

Attachments

• image-1449452173.jpg
    image-1449452173.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 65
Its tough because salt mix and everything else i need is usually way cheaper at big als or petsmart. But there locations are far away, and livestock honestly for me best place to buy anything is 15 mins down the road at a lfs. But he overprices the essentials i use, or doesnt carry them.. See my dilema lol

Ive seen that site! I literally just got off of browsing it, you reccommend him? I would get him to ship them.. For 20 bucks i could make a nice order for 100

I personally go to his house at least once a week I've seen all his stuff and he is the most helpful guy ever he always answers all my questions
His name is March
Def recommend him

seems like you cant really have any cool fish without having to spend thousands on a tank...I like clowns and stuff but even a angel is to big for a 55-up except a flame angel...sucks lol.

I'm experiencing the same thing, I have a 55 gallon reef aquarium. I'm a beginner and I've found out its costly and all the fish I want can't go in my aquarium!!! I plan to upgrade my aquarium, but I'm gonna go big so I can be done with the wishful thinking. In the mean time I'm taking it slow to gain more experience with my aquarium and build good husbandry habits!

Thanks tanner :) ur too kind! Ive been curious about how he ships:s im only 2 hrs south by port dover and was iffy bout shipping in the winter

No problem he's a good guy and he's been doing this for like 8 years he knows his stuff
I havnt ordered before cause I'm so close to h but I'm pretty sure he ships same day obviously

Thats awesome im gonna order some ricordea and zoas from him. Donu run his par38s as well?

wow Brandon, you've got quite the setup! lots of fish! hope you find a bigger aquarium.

I just bought a rock full of zoas and there already growing onto my other rocks I also recommend his lights my corals grow like crazy I think it's led best 100$ I ever spent

Attachments

• image-3014122737.jpg
    image-3014122737.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2968109854.jpg
    image-2968109854.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom