New reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, there cute little watchdogs, they just sit and watch every thing happen. My stock list is
1x yellow banded possum wrassse
1xfirefish
1x yasha goby
1x tailspot blenny

1x skunk cleaner shrimp
1x porcelin crabs
3-6 sexy shrimp
1x striped Randall pistol shrimp

Thinking of replacing the possum wrasse with the a disco blenndy or a 6 line, any info on those would be good

I read before that blennies don't do well together, but maybe that's for the same sized ones. If you're going with any blenny I'd recommend the midas. I probably said that before. The striped blenny is pretty cool, being that it has fangs. Instead of replacing the wrasse with a blenny why not get a fairy wrasse like a Lubbocks or McCosker's?

I read before that blennies don't do well together, but maybe that's for the same sized ones. If you're going with any blenny I'd recommend the midas. I probably said that before. The striped blenny is pretty cool, being that it has fangs. Instead of replacing the wrasse with a blenny why not get a fairy wrasse like a Lubbocks or McCosker's?

Never heard so those, I'll look in to them. Since I'm so limited on fish, I've been looking for more o the brightly colored fish on the nano scale. I thought Midas would get to big for my tank?

I have the Lubbocks wrasse and it's very colorful. Liveaquaria doesn't do it justice, so that's why I recommended it. Liveaquaria can be a bit high on their min. tank recommendations. As long as you're not overstocked I think it would be fine to have a fairy wrasse in a 25 gallon tank. Midas blennies are pretty active, but don't need a huge tank.

I have the Lubbocks wrasse and it's very colorful. Liveaquaria doesn't do it justice, so that's why I recommended it. Liveaquaria can be a bit high on their min. tank recommendations. As long as you're not overstocked I think it would be fine to have a fairy wrasse in a 25 gallon tank. Midas blennies are pretty active, but don't need a huge tank.

Cool, alright. I just want 2-3 colorful fish. So that should work out

Added a clown fish and some green mushrooms

Attachments

• image-3712155292.jpg
    image-3712155292.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1190926921.jpg
    image-1190926921.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 79
  • image-535877081.jpg
    image-535877081.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 79
Cool tank! My boyfriend has a 25 reef and loves it! Would love to see more pictures!

Attachments

• image-3733176622.jpg
    image-3733176622.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3503229438.jpg
    image-3503229438.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image-728640334.jpg
    image-728640334.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom