1. set your tank up.
2. Place your sub in the tankl.
3. Mix your salt & water.
4. place a plate or heavy bowl (glass works best) in the tank.
5. get a powerhead & hose and pump water into tank directly onto plate or bowl.
6. once tank is full, place heater in, set at proper temp and plug in.
7. take bowl or plate out, no longer needed.
8. start filtering water.
9. Throw large shrimp (from grocer) into tank and wait
. My shrimp disappeared in 4 weeks with nothing else in tank.
10. Wait until levels are all 0, well except for nitrates, once all levels are 0 with the exception of nitrates, then do a water change to bring down nitrates.
11. Add cleaner crew & 1 fish, wait for 2 weeks, watch levels for spike.
12. Add another fish if wanted, wait 2 weeks.
Most of this has been gone over before but I was trying to be as detailed as possible.