The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jdoyle84

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all ive just set up my aquarium recently 3 months running now and its doing well o I was thinking about adding some copepods as I have read they can help to maintain good water is there anything I should look for or any tips would be appreciated thanks

set up

Well I have a very basic set up it came with the house I moved to its a 30 gallon tank I have 8kg of live sand a big piece of live rock its about 3.5 kg I only have a fluval u3 filter so im not getting to ambitious with this tank figured I would learn as much as I can while I get the cashfor the aaquarium I want im keeping to fish only I have two damsel an azure and a neon velvt also a perc clown and a bio color blenny all are babies so there doin fine so far bit I realise I have to get a much larger aquarium and fast so im lucky to have a helpful shop close by where I got everything and I will buy a custom clearseal set up from them in a couple of months until then its all about study and research for me

Back
Top Bottom