Newbie FO Tank..Eek!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fish Stores like this one are just stupid. I hope everything else works out for you. Is there any reason we can't have a forum where we can tell of our experiences with LFS and post their names and locations. Mine is great and would love to post a RAVE review of them.

Well I substituted someone else's judgment for my own. Buying 5 fish the other night really was a matter of me wanting something to be what it wasn't despite deep down knowing. They told me what I wanted to hear.

Magical thinking on my part!

I think I will go back to these guys )LFS) as their selection is really nice but I do not think I will be using their judgment for my own. They owe me a flamehawk right? I LOVE my pair of clownfish! They are super nice.

I'm hooked on this forum!

There selection may be great but how many fish have they made suffer over the years just to make a sale. I don't think anyone that cares about the fish would support someone that is only in it for the $$$. I realize that all the LFS are businesses and are there to make money but there is a responsible way to do it. we are dealing with living things.

Lets hope that your clowns are the last "Damsels" standing.

Most of the damsels make me too nervous. I don't think they are staying. I just do not want that sort of agression in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom