Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-17-2021, 11:15 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Newbie here...Need Advice

Hi,
Well I have had my Fluval Flex 34Ltr tank set up for 5 months now -
I currently have 1 Peppermint Shrimp, 1 Cleaner Shrimp, 1 Halloween Hermit Crab and a bubble tip anemone (New Edition)
I have 15W of LED lighting and a skimmer and live rock.
The skimmer is placed in the rear of the tank - is this ok there? or does it need to be in the main tank part? And, Would you have the skimmer on full power,half, minimal etc...
I also have a wavemaker - I have not put this in the tank yet as unsure if it will be too powerful for the anemone (wavemaker WM-2000). Will it be ok? I know I will need to get a protective cover for it..
Thank in advance.

Tags
advice, newb, newbie

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com