Noob Wants a Shark Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better remember that you'll need to maintain it and buy the sharks too after you have to pay that house payment lol. I learned a long time ago if i have more than one tank (even though i have 2 now) i will favor one more than the other and slightly neglect one.

^^THIS is so true, once i got my show tank (fw) my 30g breeder and 20g bedroom tank slowly got less and less attention, now that i have the 36g bowfront (sw) tank my 75g show tank (fw) got alot less attention, so now its empty and awaiting my reef build :D

but i think it would be cool to be "the shark tank guy" but it maybe make my house a target idk lol but i do prewires for residential right now, so im going to be putting cameras everywhere in my house and be able to check them from any room, take that theives! anyways, i would love to try it out, and if i dont like the care, or if the wife feels neglected ill always have an EPIC reef tank. am i right..? lol (y)

^^THIS is so true, once i got my show tank (fw) my 30g breeder and 20g bedroom tank slowly got less and less attention, now that i have the 36g bowfront (sw) tank my 75g show tank (fw) got alot less attention, so now its empty and awaiting my reef build :D

but i think it would be cool to be "the shark tank guy" but it maybe make my house a target idk lol but i do prewires for residential right now, so im going to be putting cameras everywhere in my house and be able to check them from any room, take that theives! anyways, i would love to try it out, and if i dont like the care, or if the wife feels neglected ill always have an EPIC reef tank. am i right..? lol (y)

Oh yeah but i don't see anyone sneaking in your house to pick up a tank that weighs 1 1/2 tons or reaching into a tank with a shark in it lol.

Oh yeah but i don't see anyone sneaking in your house to pick up a tank that weighs 1 1/2 tons or reaching into a tank with a shark in it lol.

no i meant like in a theives mind, shark tank = cash & electronics lol but anyways, i would love to try it out, and if it all goes south, ill have a huge tank for a nice reef or an epic fowlr

no i meant like in a theives mind, shark tank = cash & electronics lol but anyways, i would love to try it out, and if it all goes south, ill have a huge tank for a nice reef or an epic fowlr

You're from texas lol. I have the texas mindset that if you come into my house univited you'll say goodnight to a glock 22 at the welcome mat. :lol: Plus i have an alarm system too. Cameras are a little much for me. I'd feel like i was paranoid or something. Fortunately we have never had a break in. :hide:

You're from texas lol. I have the texas mindset that if you come into my house univited you'll say goodnight to a glock 22 at the welcome mat. :lol: Plus i have an alarm system too. Cameras are a little much for me. I'd feel like i was paranoid or something. Fortunately we have never had a break in. :hide:

Well all I need is a good mug oh someone at the door, and yes I have a remington 870 tactical and a Springfield xd .40 for them if they make it in. But still my worries are for when I'm not there to claim self defense lol

Well all I need is a good mug oh someone at the door, and yes I have a remington 870 tactical and a Springfield xd .40 for them if they make it in. But still my worries are for when I'm not there to claim self defense lol

Thats what diesel and ziva are for haha. Diesel is a 31.5" tall 136lb Male Doberman and Ziva is a 28" tall female at 97lbs. They are my cameras and stay inside 24/7 unless i'm home and let them run the pastures. But everyone in town knows of Diesel lol He's not much of a people person because Ziva was his puppy and he's still really protective of Me and her. Last person to try and pet him in the back of truck found out fast what a doberman is a about lol. As long as i tell him it's ok he will play and love on anyone but until those words are said he's in full protection mode. (very different from attacking people lol) He was trained by one of my good friends that's a military K-9 handler. But back to the fish lol

Thats what diesel and ziva are for haha. Diesel is a 31.5" tall 136lb Male Doberman and Ziva is a 28" tall female at 97lbs. They are my cameras and stay inside 24/7 unless i'm home and let them run the pastures. But everyone in town knows of Diesel lol He's not much of a people person because Ziva was his puppy and he's still really protective of Me and her. Last person to try and pet him in the back of truck found out fast what a doberman is a about lol. As long as i tell him it's ok he will play and love on anyone but until those words are said he's in full protection mode. (very different from attacking people lol) He was trained by one of my good friends that's a military K-9 handler. But back to the fish lol

lol i totally get you, we have "Gus" aka the "Freight Train" hes a 145lb red nose american pitbull, not short and ugly, but tall and stocky, about waist height (im 6'4) hes a sweetheart to anyone and everyone that walks up to pet him, ive had him since he was a wee pup, trained him well, always socialized, never bit or growled at anyone, got his a$$ kicked when he was 1yr old by my 150lb ex-american bulldog "Rigs" and he never bit back, we taught him his mouth is for eating not biting lol

hes pretty much a freaking poodle when hes home with us and friends, shakes hands, sits, stays, rolls over, speaks, catches frisbees, the works lol BUT when its boys night and theres someone new or someones friend over that he doesnt know, he'll be in the room laying down and chilling with us all cool, BUT the second i walk out to get something and its just them, he gets up, sits and watches everyone, and waits for me to come back, NO ONE moves a muscle lol and we call him the freight train because if he tags you running by or you get in the way when hes walking somewhere, BOOM you almost lose your balance for a second :D

back to the fish lol

Last edited:
this is gus @ 8 months old, keep in mind thats a 14" lift on 42" iroks :ROFLMAO:

img_2649198_0_26af841aa6654401ed3230a9dc5c227d.jpg

Thats a beautiful pit bull!

thanks bud (y) im actually part of a bully breed advocate program and ive taken him to schools and businesses with friends and other members to show the lighter side of bully breeds and how not every bully especially pitbulls go and eat a 4yr olds face on the daily especially here in the valley.

thanks bud (y) im actually part of a bully breed advocate program and ive taken him to schools and businesses with friends and other members to show the lighter side of bully breeds and how not every bully especially pitbulls go and eat a 4yr olds face on the daily.

Thats awesome! And most of those dogs are neglected beaten and mistreated. You only ever hear its a pit bull because media doesnt publicize it unless its an actual pit bull. There are major differences in dogs but most dogs are always labeled pit bulls because of sheer stupidity

Back
Top Bottom