not liking my aquascape :( any ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought this picture was a little better :)

I just found this thread while looking for ideas for my new setup. There has been much improvement from the first pics. (y) I think this setup will allow better water flow if you want to start corals or whatever, plus your fish will be happier with this. :fish1:

We all live and learn from our or others successes and mistakes and I just learned something to consider with my setup. Thanks for sharing!

I just found this thread while looking for ideas for my new setup. There has been much improvement from the first pics. (y) I think this setup will allow better water flow if you want to start corals or whatever, plus your fish will be happier with this. :fish1:

We all live and learn from our or others successes and mistakes and I just learned something to consider with my setup. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your kind words:) This is a wonderful forum with wonderful people full of knowledge. I wish you the best of luck as you get your tank up and going :)

2nd pic is much better. I learned that if you dont have holes you wont have water flow and that is bad. Cant have dead spots. Looks good now!

Back
Top Bottom