Nutri-SeaWater!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hayden737

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to everyone,

I am new to this board. I have been doing lots of reading from pass postings .....Lots of good info.

I am just about to set up a 90 gal. reef tank. I would like to know if anyone uses (Nutri-Seawater) instead of mixing salt & water.

I have been seeing lots of postings where people are mixing their water with no mention of the 'natural live ocean saltwater' (Nutri-SeaWater) for water.

I plan on using the Nature's Own sand with this water to start the cycle. Are there any advantages or disadvantages to using this water?

Thanks

imo sea water should only be used for nanos becasue it is hard to mix very little water to teh right slaintity. for big tanks i recomend slat asn water jstu becaseu of cost

i dont think that using both NSW and livesand is really nessescary, esp if you are planning on adding LR. doesnt seem very cost effective to me- save that money you would have spent on the NSW, im sure you'll be needing it sooner than you think :)

good luck!!

i dont think that using both NSW and livesand is really nessescary, esp if you are planning on adding LR. doesnt seem very cost effective to me- save that money you would have spent on the NSW, im sure you'll be needing it sooner than you think :)

good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom