Ok what's wrong here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

king8808

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so remember how I said I bought three damsels to cycle my tank and I took the black domino out and put him in my patents tank because they wanted him right. we'll there clown 2 black clown fish started picking on him and now he has patches on him I called the store where I got him from and he said he has crypto because he got stressed out and to put him by himself in a QT tank and give him pimafix so I have well today is the third day using it and he looks worse instead of better :( now he doesn't want to eat...... And yes I took out the carbon.... What should I do ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396869605.164120.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396869624.395901.jpg

And if I didn't make it clear he never made it to my tank to cycle parents wanted him as soon as I got him so he has been in there tank from day one and they have an established tank of 4 yrs

Crypto is just another term for saltwater ich, you know that, right?

Well... As far treating it.. I think copper treatments are recommended.

I'd tell them to be cautious of their tank, other fish may develop it. Then they'd have to leave their tank vacant for 6-8 weeks for it die off.

Yeah I know about crypto but I really don't think he will make it he doesn't want to swim or eat and all this happened while I was I fl

That fish doesn't look like it has ich IMHO. Has the water in the qt been tested? How did you acclimate the fish?

Yes I keep the QT tank well tested and the pic I took was before I put him in the QT tank I have had the QT tank a few yrs

And I got the fish from a store where I live called animart

Back
Top Bottom