On an up grade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glass cut, inside of stand and canopy painted as well as the first coat of the back glass of the sump.

ForumRunner_20130401_190625.jpg

ForumRunner_20130401_190639.jpg

Tomorrow paint the last coat of the back if the sump and attach the doors.

Had to do something so I put my skimmer together. This thing is huge it stands
2ft tall and I will need a full foot in the sump for it. Instructions say it opperates from 6-10" of water not to be higher than the outlet. Yet the outlet is only 6" tall. Does that sound odd to anyone other than me?

ForumRunner_20130401_212920.jpg

Hey like the parts I work in a supply house what ever u do do not use all purpose glue it dosnt hold up use either all weather or heavy duty and make sure it's dry a few days before u put water to it then rinse well

Contacted the place that I bought the lights from and they say that I should have gotten the lights by now. They aslo said that they got a damaged shippment so they will not be able to ship out again till Friday. They also say that they can't find the tracking of my package. Sounds like a bunch of BS if you ask me.

All plumbed, well not sure if you can see it or not but some how I glued the wrong piece leading down to the pump. I will extend it the missing three inches tomorrow morning.

ForumRunner_20130403_214109.jpg

Hey don't hard line to ur pump it will make noises put some sort of flex in there take it from me the noise will drive u nuts with the vibrations

Looks good! And i agree with the hard plumbing, all my plumbing is done with soft tubing, and flex hose, silent as ever even without a canopy on it! My 75 is ready to, going to transfer tonight!

Looks good! And i agree with the hard plumbing, all my plumbing is done with soft tubing, and flex hose, silent as ever even without a canopy on it! My 75 is ready to, going to transfer tonight!

I would be ready to start the move but now no lights. They are going to ship tomorrow so now I won't have it up till Thursday or Friday. Yes that's another week

:( sad face, where did you order your lights snd what kind?

That stinks . I will say this thought about the hard plumbing . If you do it right you will have no vibration noise. Both my tanks overflows and returns are all hard plumbed and are super quiet .

I bought the 120 Watt Dimmable with Digital Timer coral reef LED fixture With Moonlights off of Amazon. The company that sold them to me is complete filtration services INC. I ordered them on the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom