Online stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I normally buy from Saltwaterfish.com. They are in Florida. Always had healthy fish and corals from them. They have pretty good prices too.

If your in Florida I think bluezooaquatics.com will give a discount on shipping could be wrong but they have a nice selection and I've never had a problem with them. You can also check out liveaquaria.com which most will reccomend to you. For inverts I like reefs2go.com

I'm a big saltwaterfish.com buy. I also pick up things I like off of liveaquaria, but usually stick to their diver's den. I only ever really use reefs2go for pods...the rest i have just had continued bad issues with their fish and coral, usually just not shipped and get store credit. Pretty frustrating.

Looking to add a couple of new fish but I need to know if anyone has these. Six line wrasse and a purple Pseuodcromis. How about white tail Pygmy

I have a six line in each of my 2 tanks. Very cool and peaceful. Colors are beautiful and they both seem rather hardy. We just picked up a large lunar wrasse that is dripping now for the 180g and I am excited. The colors of some of the wrasses are just exquisite. Good luck. I have been looking at some of the Florida online suppliers, i am in Boca. Just haven't ordered yet. Soon, I'm sure. Good luck!

There's a great place for Macroalgae in Bradenton too, Gulf Coast Ecosystems at live-plants.com
I'm in NorthPort, glad to see some people close by, on the site!!

Back
Top Bottom