ouch...got bitten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e-cat

Aquarium Advice Addict
i was cleaning the algae off of the front panel of glass with a razor blade and my trigger kept on comming over too investigate so i moved my hand too move him away then i droped the razor and by the time i got the blade back too the glass, chomp, he bite the back of my hand and made it bleed, :x oh well, what can you do right.

ouch! I feel your pain. Last week, while playing with a stringray in the 800+ gallon tank in our store, one of the leopard groupers decided my finger looked like a nice snack. Funny thing, it didn't hurt... those suckers have some sharp teeth... but wow did it bleed.

We should start an "Adventures in Reefkeeping!" thread.

Oh great. I just got a Niger Trigger, and now I gotta be afraid to clean my tank 8O Heh, Well, I guess I could get some Chainmail gloves to wear while cleaning :lol: Then again, could be fun next time a friend comes over, "hey man, would you grab that shell off of the bottom?" :twisted:

I used that one on my sister in laws boyfriend Hey man wanna grab that shrimp form the tank for me... "Mantis" My wife stopped him beofre he did.. LMAO

James

cj10488 said:
I used that one on my sister in laws boyfriend Hey man wanna grab that shrimp form the tank for me... "Mantis" My wife stopped him beofre he did.. LMAO

James
i was watching a tv show on the ocean the other night and the showed some clips on them and said that they had the force of a .22 calbier gun

I saw a clip on time and they were saying the hammer variety has the strength of a .25 bullet and had a video of one startled and crack a tank open... Cool, but nasty...
Zero

The one I saw was about 4 inches or so I believe. Also, I dont know, If I had a mantis shrimp in a small tank and he shattered the glass, it would suck at the time but would give you cool "Fish stories" to tell your friends :p

my mantis shrimps seem to be pretty happy eating all the hitchhiker crabs that I find.. they are happily living in a 29gal all to them selfs with the exception of all the "BAD" hitchhikers Its my banishment tank.. Been thinking about putting a Radiata Lionfish in there but still havent decided what to do with the tank.. The Radiata Lionfish is pretty tempting..

BTW Clownfish dont hurt when they bite...

James

Back
Top Bottom