PHOSBAN REACTOR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

choupic

Aquarium Advice Activist
I bought a phosban reactor to help with my phos (po4). My po4 count is alittle above .25 . Ive been battleing crayo for nearly 2mths now. Im Feeding every other day and cleaned most of my equipment. Could my live rock or sand have any thing to do with my po4 trouble.

My Ro/di system is 4 mths old . I Bought a aquarium phar. test for po4 today. Tested it, it shows .5 in my ro/di water. My hagon test shows 0. Any sugestions

Try feeding every second day. It can help with the algea problem.

Be careful of this. You want to take a look at what your critters need. I started feeding every three days and starved my blenny to death. I didn't even think about it until it was too late....RIP, poor little guy.

Your uv sterilizer isn't taking care of the problem? I've never had one, but aren't they supposed to help?

Bought some ro/di water from local fds. Tested it after buying. Its has .5 p04 in it also might have a bad tester I guess. I will buy a 3rd tester in a couple of days and retest.

It could be that the resin in the ro/di is not working at 100% or if the water you begin with has a high PO4 you may need to put a 2nd DI housing on the ro/di. I run 2 on my unit because of this and NO3 levels

Back
Top Bottom