Phosphate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waterchanges with RO water or distilled. often phosphate is introduced through tap water treatments

you can also try phosohate filter media to try and suck it all out. there are also PO3 chemical additives

Gti_Leo said:
waterchanges with RO water or distilled. often phosphate is introduced through tap water treatments

you can also try phosohate filter media to try and suck it all out. there are also PO3 chemical additives

I only use RO/di water... I got some rowa media to remove it...

But how soon do u think I'll start seeing a decrease?

Where should I place it?

Thanks for your reply

O n I'm doing a PWC on Saturday.. Possibly like 40%

Diablito

Emelinda76 said:
Don't what that is but will look it up offcourse.. Thanks

Diablito

Thanks ... Read into this n sounds like a good option... Whete did u place your chaeto?

Diablito

I have a ball of it in the corner held down with some rock. I trim it as it grows so I have it accessible. I'm experimenting with vodka in another tank for lowering nitrates.

trackfast said:
I have a ball of it in the corner held down with some rock. I trim it as it grows so I have it accessible. I'm experimenting with vodka in another tank for lowering nitrates.

Cool thanks... Let's us know how it goes with the vodka method..

I'll stay away from it for now... At least until I'm more experienced/ get to know/ recognize my inverts/fish more ..
Thanks mr x

Diablito

Back
Top Bottom