Possible 75 Gallon Ideas :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lcars

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi Everyone!!!! I have been contemplating lately because in a few months I will have a 75 gallon and have been thinking of ideas for it! and I came up with this, a reef tank:

Fish:
Tomini Tang
Clarks Clownfish
Spottail Shrimp Goby
3x Banggai Cardinalfish
Helfrichi Firefish

Equipment:
Eshopps Reef Sump RS-100 w/ Eshopps Overflow Box PF-800
Marineland Marine Pro 100 Skimmer
Turbo Twist UV 36 W
Marine Land Reef Capable 48"-60" Led System
Maxi-Jet 3000

Corals:
Bubble Coral (thats all so far)

Invertebrates:
Some sort of anemone ;)

Btw Im looking to keep the Tomini Tang for life because theres only a chance of upgrading

Please I need ur opinions!!!

I was looking at the packs from live aquaria and heres the standard algae attack pack:
15 Scarlet Hermit Crabs
30 Margarita Snails
50 Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crabs

Well i'm no expert but that seems like a lot for a 75 gal, I could be wrong though.

You could get some turbo snails they eat most algae.

LordErrorprone,LOL,(Like the name) is right.That many cleanup crew will end of starving in a new tank.You need to add cuc slowly as you add your other livestock.

As long as the algae doesn't grow like crazy, a few turbo snails and hermit crabs should be fine.

LordErrorprone,LOL,(Like the name) is right.That many cleanup crew will end of starving in a new tank.You need to add cuc slowly as you add your other livestock.

Thanks, I got it from a cartoon.

The full name is actually Lord Errorprone The Stumbler.

Don't most people tailor the cuc to the tank based on what happens as they go?

Thank you guys now wondering because my favorite fish are tangs yet I want them to be happy would a tomini tang have a happy full life in a 75? Because it may be possible to upgrade to a 60" 100.

Back
Top Bottom