power outage = dead fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After a car took out a telephone pole directly in front of my house months ago ,... I made a run to home depot and purchased a generator,.. Since then I've had to use it a couple of times,.... It's sure is nice to have one in reserve...you'll be able to sleep ( except for the generator noise :- / )at nite knowing its there and ready to go ....just too much invested to even take a change at losing your tank

Dary421 said:
After a car took out a telephone pole directly in front of my house months ago ,... I made a run to home depot and purchased a generator,.. Since then I've had to use it a couple of times,.... It's sure is nice to have one in reserve...you'll be able to sleep ( except for the generator noise :- / )at nite knowing its there and ready to go ....just too much invested to even take a change at losing your tank

Agreed. I wasn't able to go spend the money during this last power outage. It is number 1 on the list and will be purchased soon. As far as the noise, its much worse when the noise is coming from your neighbors house with all his lights on haha.

Why return the copper banded

I love them, they're beautiful, but both from experience and reputation, I know they can be a challenge to keep. They tend to be very timid eaters (last time I had one, a clown fish terrorized him every time I fed...which meant I had to target feed which is not my idea of fun). In addition, they do have (at least in some cases) a tendency to pick on corals...specifically zoas and similar, and since my goal is to eventually go reef that makes this a no keeper.

Back
Top Bottom