Project mushy nano...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

h8z2luze

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yes aquariums are just like pringles... Cant have just one! Inspired by my buddy I set up a 10G I had laying around. It will be only soft corals. Most likely all mushrooms. It already has some mushrooms on the rock I got but they will probably die in the cycle. The yellow all over the rock is a sponge! Pretty cool. Hope it lives. I am still not sure what to run for equipment on here...

Some progress pics...

Its next to my bigger tank.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Can't wait for more pics! You going to do ricordia too? Or regular mushrooms? I want to get some hairy mushrooms soon.

All kinds :) I would like to do all ricordia but thats a little expensive haha. I have some hairy shrooms in my Main tank I will probably put in there. I want to just COVER the rocks with them.

Ok so I got a used empty hob rena filter from a local fish store. Use a pump from a smaller filter for slower flow, put some sand in it with chaeto (macro algae) and a light. BAM refugium lol. I put a plastic grid stop on the outlet to keep snails out and chaeto in. Pretty happy with my diy setup :) This filter alone new is like 120 bucks lol the light is 40-50 I got it all for 30 bucks :) It pays to know people. Its sweet cause the intake of the filter has a built in heater so it cuts down on visible equipment in the tank.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom