Ready for clean up crew.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dunnman39

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just made a post about cycling my tank. A lot of people said about testing the water with a test kit. So I did just that and I even took a sample to my lfs and it turns out everything is just right. It has been up and running for about 4-5 weeks. So now am I ready for the clean up crew? If so what should be included in the clean up crew and how many of each? How fast do I add them? Thanks for all the help.

it would be nice to know the size of the tank , if it's going fowlr or reef and what kind of stock your considering ect ,

No, you aren't ready for a cleanup crew, because there's nothing to clean up. "Cleanup crew" is completely unnecessary and you can have a completely healthy, beautiful tank without a single crab, starfish, or snail. That said, if you want these critters in your tank add them slowly, so not to have them all starve to death. Those stores that advertise X amount of crabs and snails per gallon are full of crapola.

Back
Top Bottom