Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-27-2017, 03:23 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Reef book suggestions?

I'm looking to get a book about setting up and caring for reef tanks, I've looked at a couple online but I figured I'd ask if anyone has a favorite. Suggestions? Thank you!

Old 09-03-2017, 12:59 AM   #2
AA Member
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

You could try the local library. Ours has this one I think which I got out several times (mind you it's the only book on SW aquariums they have). If it is the one I'm thinking of, there is also a DVD in the back of SW fish, coral, etc.

From memory might not of had much on LEDs but a good lfs would be able to help there on latest equipment.

Buy Saltwater Aquariums For Dummies (2nd Revised edition) by Gregory Skomal, 9780470068052 from Booksplea.se

Old 09-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delapool View Post
You could try the local library. Ours has this one I think which I got out several times (mind you it's the only book on SW aquariums they have). If it is the one I'm thinking of, there is also a DVD in the back of SW fish, coral, etc.

From memory might not of had much on LEDs but a good lfs would be able to help there on latest equipment.

Buy Saltwater Aquariums For Dummies (2nd Revised edition) by Gregory Skomal, 9780470068052 from Booksplea.se

Thanks! I'll look into it

Tags
reef, suggestions

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com