Reef cleaners rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flipping minow

Aquarium Advice Regular
I want to share an awesome experience. I wanted to save money so I bought 33 lbs of dry coral rock from reef cleaners! I would recommend them to everyone check out the quality, and every piece looks like this!

image-2136343972.jpg

Glad you like the rock :) I put around 30lbs of their base rock in to my tank when I started up around 6 months ago and really liked how clean and well-shaped they were. Wish I'd add in a little bit of actual live rock to kick start things, but it came along nicely. Hope your tank works out well!

Flipping minow said:
I want to share an awesome experience. I wanted to save money so I bought 33 lbs of dry coral rock from reef cleaners! I would recommend them to everyone check out the quality, and every piece looks like this!

How many pieces of rock did you get in 33 lbs and what is average weight per rock? I am wanting to order 50 lbs but was just wondering how many pieces I can expect.

How many pieces of rock did you get in 33 lbs and what is average weight per rock? I am wanting to order 50 lbs but was just wondering how many pieces I can expect.

On the 30lbs I received, I got 8 pieces. I think you can leave a comment for John when ordering to let him know if you have any particular sizes in mind. He seems pretty accommodating, you could PM him on here or e-mail him I guess.

I started my tank with there rock and think that there rock has a great look. I love it and will buy again when I upgrade in tank size!

Here is a picture of what the 33lbs looks like.

image-341946360.jpg

That is only half. I received 13 pieces in total. He was very responsive in my order, and sent me an email letting me know they were shipped and when to expect it.

He has a customer for life. Plus there is a 5OFF code to save you five bucks.

My tank looks great!

Back
Top Bottom