Reef Frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrick_Fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
What reef frag can I put in a 10g aquarium? I was looking into good colors and fair price.

I have a 10 gallon nano, first SW ever. i have two reefsun compact fluorescent 50/50 bulbs in place of the incandescent lighting. Im succesfully having Frogspawn, mushrooms, zoas, and a cabbage leather.

Yes it would be very helpful to state exactly what lights you have?

No corals can survive under that lighting. Look into t5 fixtures or quality leds like a par38 bulb

That light 'might" be enough for some softies but I doubt much more than that. So zooa's and leathers pretty much....mushrooms too/......

That light 'might" be enough for some softies but I doubt much more than that. So zooa's and leathers pretty much....mushrooms too/......

I can't grow low light plants under that fixture in fw. I doubt it can support any marine photosynthetic life

I can't grow low light plants under that fixture in fw. I doubt it can support any marine photosynthetic life

Could you send me a link to a good light fixture for a fair price and for a 10g aquarium?

You could do lps (large polyp stony) like acans, hammer, frogspawn , torch, Duncan's, brain corals, trumpet corals, etc

Back
Top Bottom