Reef parameters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosnianblood69

Aquarium Advice Freak
So just tested my waters and
Cal-550
Alk-7.7
Mg-1,340
Sal-1.024
Wondering what you guys think? Too high? What you guys keeps yours at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calcium is high but otherwise they seem fine. My reef is
Calcium-450
Alk-9.0 dKh
Mag-1450

Thats pretty normal compared to mine almost perfect, whats your salanity? What salt you use?

Reed parameters

1.026 and I use Red Sea coral pro. Your numbers are fine. My alk used to stay around 8 when I used reef crystals.

I use oceanic i would like mine to be more like yours, my corals arent growing that fast either, you have pics of your tank?

Yeah, ill post them. Um I've heard good things about corallife salt as well. What kinda corals do you have?
kEUtoLA.jpg
A9c1Qzx.jpg

Right now mostly softies and lps but i wanna go into sps i have a couple right now but not alot

Test your premade sw to see what it is at. Then if that always tests like that maybe switch to a different salt mix

Most likely that's just how that salt mixes. It can vary from bath to batch too though

Lol I mean your numbers aren't bad by any means. That's fine for your corals. Lps in general grow slowly.

Calcium is a tad high, good other wise though

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Also another problem im looking at my lps and the skeltons are disappering? Any ideas why?

Not sure what you mean, can you take a picture by chance ñ

What are you running for a light?

Back
Top Bottom