Reef Tank progress 2 weeks in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Onetruejewell

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Update on my 125gallon salt water reef tank ... some live rock 80lbs I need 45 lbs more ..and u can't even imagine how much I've invested ! I got a discount of 6.49lb[emoji51]( I'm keeping a tidy tab of what this hobby is costing me .. but it's worth it because my fav place to be is HOME and getting this tank to be a mesmerizing focal point will make home even better [emoji7][emoji7]) couldn't get any fish as of yet because my ammonia is still high tank has been set up close to a week , hopefully I can get some beautiful baby occupants soon!![emoji3]

Sounds good so far! 6.49 lb is a lot lol. You can find dry rock usually for 1-2/ lb which works the same especially since you're still cycling

What kind of lights do you have? Is the tank drilled? Do you have a sump?

Reef tank progress 2

I have regulars lights right now . I'm getting led lights for the coral ... no sump , was told I can do with 2 powerful filters that are on back .. have to get a skimmer when I get coral in . No it's not drilled . I'm open to any good suggestions with getting things right

Sweet what kind are you thinking for the leds? Well what's your price range lol?

You're probably fine with 2 good hob filters. You definitely want a slimmer though. I was asking about a sump and stuff just cause all the equipment on the back gets bulky but it can be done

Okay good it can work .. I will change it up if necessary!! I want all to go well with this tank !!

Back
Top Bottom