Ricordea!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryn_C_mu

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I got a ricordea today and some food for him but how do I get him to come of the frag block thing and onto the rock here he is with my new fiddler who is also really coolImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397966394.737012.jpg oh the green thing in front the polyp thing isn't real it's fake the circle thing in the back is the ricordea

You can't, he will eventually spread onto the rock. Also, I hope you know fiddlers are brackish and need a land portion. It will probably die in a tank like that

Not this one apparently I did my research and they are like red burrowing crabs which are part of the fiddler family but live completely underwater it's weird I know because I really wanted a ghost crab and they are like the ones you described so I looked for one that was similar and this is what came up

How fast does it usually take the ricordea to multiply

Ok cool well I put him lower so he can spread around so hopefully he will

So I got a ricordea today and some food for him but how do I get him to come of the frag block thing and onto the rock here he is with my new fiddler who is also really coolView attachment 234068 oh the green thing in front the polyp thing isn't real it's fake the circle thing in the back is the ricordea

Rics don't need to be fed, all you'll do is add excess nutrients to your system

Well I have other things like feather duster and snails oh crabs and shrimp to so its not entirely for him haha

Cool haha how long exactly does it take them to spread like a week 2 weeks or way longer I just don't know haha new to the little bugger haha

Back
Top Bottom