RO/DI from airwaterice question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ordered it and saw where it said Faucet connection.. so that's that.. Is this a good system? I've read good things about it.. Anyone have it?

I have heard good things about them. Never used that brand but mine has a garden hose connection.

Ok.. yeah..I too, have read good things.. we'll see in a few days..:) I'm excited.. been needin' one of these badboys forever..have to trim the algae fields daily almost..hehe

I have that exact system.. Nothing but good to say about it! If you specified hose hookup when you ordered it, you should get everything you need.

I did however go with filters from http://www.bulkreeflupply.com
for replacements though. Their sales pitch and little vids sold me. It's all about the marketing I guess.

ok.. thanks.. It's on it's way.. will be here on the 8th.. can't wait to get rid of this hair algae for good...

How can I tell if I need the chloramine filter? I tested my tap water with my pool test strip and it shows 0 chlorine but it smells pretty bad. It has a chlorine like smell. Could it be chloramine?

Back
Top Bottom